- Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, Buck McKeon, Joins Jerry to Discuss Closed Door Hearing on Action in Syria
- When is a Coup not a Coup? When Someone Who is Friendly With Congress Has a Lot of Money to Lose
- Jerry is Going GREEN?! After Talking to Jonathan Bass of Solar City He Can’t Wait…
- Senator Rand Paul on Getting Rid of Mandatory Minimum Sentences for Low-Level Drug Offenders
Americans lack a basic understanding of why we were attacked, and why our response to 9/11 played into the hands of Al Qaeda, Joel Gilbert argues...
Dick Cheney, V.P. under George W. Bush talks about his book: "In My Time: A Personal and Political Memoir" and the reactions surrounding it.
Jerry Doyle interviews Congressman Brad Sherman (The guy Jerry Doyle ran against and lost to in 2000 for Congress).
Jerry Doyle grills Senator Inhofe over his support for Texas Gov. Rick Perry, a former pro-amnesty, pro-choice, pro DREAM Act, pro-Stimulus, pro-gay marriage and co-chair of Al Gore's 1988 campaign…
- Financial Intelligence: How to Make Smart, Values-Based Decisions with Your Money and Your Life
- Babylon Confidential: A Memoir of Love, Sex, and Addiction
- Stop Playing Safe: Rethink Risk. Unlock the Power of Courage. Achieve Outstanding Success
When Welfare Pays Better than Work
CATO INSTITUTE: By Michael D. Tanner - The federal government funds 126 separate programs targeted towards low-income people, 72 of which provide either cash or in-kind benefits to individuals. (The rest fund community-wide programs for low-income neighborhoods, with no direct benefits to individuals.) State and local governments operate more welfare programs.Of course, no individual or family gets benefits from all 72 programs, but many do get aid from a number of them at any point in time. - Read more...
Startups Aiming To Improve The World
Many organizations and individuals have found technology to be a great medium in order to change the world for the better. With the work of foundations such as the Gates Foundation, support from initiatives such as social enterprise accelerator Wayra UnLtd and the Nominet Trust… - Read more...
Is Your Toaster Spying On You?
For Americans concerned about their privacy, the NSA data grabs are daunting, but what about the data grabs happening inside your own home, perpetrated not by the government, but by your coffee machine? - Read more...
Me and My Obamaphones: Not on welfare or below the poverty line? Never mind — here’s your free phone
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE: By Jillian Kay Melchior - Confession: You’re paying my phone bill. In the past month, I have received three shiny new cell phones, courtesy of American taxpayers, that should never have fallen into my hands. - Read more...
Eye-popping excuses in American political scandals
WASHINGTON TIMES: Delaware state officials have told Congress they likely destroyed the computer records that would show when and how often they accessed Christine O'Donnell's personal tax records. Larry Craig had a wide stance, Mark Sanford was hiking and Patrick Kennedy was rushing for a vote. Here are some head-scratching explanations for political scandals. - Read more...